[Slackbuilds-users] sboutils -- small tools to interact with SBo

Petar Petrov slackalaxy at gmail.com
Fri Aug 5 13:22:07 UTC 2022

On Fri, 5 Aug 2022 at 15:42, Erich Ritz <erich.public at protonmail.com> wrote:

> Hi Petar,

hi Erich,

yes, it is a wrapper around hoorex, among other things. Tim Dickson
just told me about sbopkglint and it seems like a good idea to call
it. I doubt sboutils will ever become a "feature rich" set of tools,
for now I want to make sure it works fine. Drawing a parallel with
CRUX, sboask tries to mimic prt-get, but without its major feature --
automated package installation from ports. sboset is something like
prtcreate, while sborun is similar to pkgmk. Anyway, thanks for the
tips :)

best,

Petar