[Slackbuilds-users] wxGTK3 (3.0.5) upgrade?

KB_SBo sbo at linuxgalaxy.org
Mon Aug 8 19:30:41 UTC 2022

On 8/7/22 06:31, Fernando Lopez wrote:
> is there anyway you can upgrade this package to at least 3.1.5? I hope
> it doesn't break any other packages.
>
> thank you!

Although upstream hasn't updated their BOINC Software prerequisites
(Unix/Linux) m a while, to build Boinc Manager they stil; list wxWidgets
3.0.0, although '--disable-shared' is no longer necessary.

There is a 2017-2020 github issue:  Manager fails to link with wxWidgets
3.1 #2271

Thus, this may have been fixed.   I'll another look....eventually.

-kb