[Slackbuilds-users] Question about sbo-maintainer-tools

Franzen slackbuilds at schoepfer.info
Thu Jun 9 07:33:33 UTC 2022

Hi,

this week a submission from me was rejected because i had a too long
line in slack-desc, the mail from the maintainer said:
slack-desc:11: line length longer than maximum of 78 (79)

This looks like an output from sbolint, but i had checked my script with
it, it didn't output a problem.
I can't find anything what checks about 'line length' in the scripts
from sbo-maintainer-tools, do you sbo-maintainers use
another version or additional lint scripts?

i've got version 0.5.1 installed.

Johannes