[Slackbuilds-users] scripts for grab or remove

Alexander Verbovetsky alik at ejik.org
Thu May 12 01:29:14 UTC 2022

Hello,

I'd like to make available the following Slackbuilds I no longer use:
pdfstudio
pdfstudioviewer
poster
prosody-mod-block-strangers
reduce-algebra

Also, I suggest to remove these two scripts:
sendxmpp
UDR

Both of them are long abandoned. sendxmpp doesn't work anymore. There
are many alternatives, one of them, go-sendxmpp, I submitted to SBo.

UDR is a great program that makes rsync 2-3 times faster in some
situations. But now it's not needed, the kernel settings
net.core.default_qdisc=fq
net.ipv4.tcp_congestion_control=bbr
(on the sender side) do the same and even better.

Best regards,
Alexander