[Slackbuilds-users] libxml2 issues

Luiz Carlos Ramos lramos.prof at yahoo.com.br
Tue Dec 12 23:28:29 UTC 2023

Same here.

I had problems with gpg-encrypted spreadsheets in LibreOffice. The
(first) window where I type the password always end in failing to
approve the password and the document ultimately is not opened.

Going back to Slackware 15.0's version of libxml2 solved the issue.

Anyway, libxml2 is not from SBo and this email is likely to be
off-topic, even being well intentioned. Apologizes for that.

Cheers,
Luiz Ramos
São Paulo - Brazil
lramos.prof at yahoo.com.br