[Slackbuilds-users] Packages up for grabs

fourtysixandtwo fourtysixandtwo at sliderr.net
Sat Dec 23 16:02:20 UTC 2023

FYI newer meson is available with python3-meson-opt so that isn't a
limitation.  Just follow the instructions in the README.

There are a couple other *-opt builds available, see below, and I'm
currently prepping the latest setuptools and setuptools_scm(not quite
latest) versions:

# sbopkg -g python*-opt
Searching for python*-opt
Found the following matches for python*-opt:
NAME                                VERSION
python/python3-meson-opt            1.3.0
python/python3-setuptools-opt       65.1.1
python/python3-setuptools-rust-opt  1.8.1
python/python3-setuptools-scm-opt   7.1.0

Cheers