[Slackbuilds-users] gerbv slackbuilds

Felix Pfeifer pfeifer.felix at gmail.com
Fri Dec 15 21:22:10 UTC 2023

On 12/15/23 19:50, Ricardo Ramiro Peña wrote:
> Dear Felix,
>
> I am writing to ask you to update the gerb package to version 2.7.0. I
> recently reinstalled my Linux Slackware and used your slackbuilds to
> build the package with the new version. Just modify the version in the
> gerbv file.SlackBuild and download the 2.7.0 source code and I didn't
> have any problems.
>
> Thank you for building for a package for Slackware Linux!
>

> Best regards.

Hi all,

I am trying to forward this to the slackbuilds mailing list.
I don't know if this will work, since I cancelled my subscription
because I did quit Slackware and abandon my scripts. So that is
why I also addressed Willy directly. On my last post on the list
I announced my abandoning and named all scripts. This one might
have slipped through somehow.

@Willy could you please have a look at this? Is there a way of
marking a package "not maintained"? At FreeBSD if you install
a port which has no maintainer, it is always announced. I like
that feature a lot. ;)

Cheers,
Felix