[Slackbuilds-users] Next week, I will no longer maintain and update SlackBuilds

isaacyu1@isaacyu1.com isaacyu1 at isaacyu1.com
Sun Jun 4 23:34:23 UTC 2023

Hi everyone,

​​​​​I now have 200+ SlackBuilds to maintain.
Given my part-time job and my coursework, I am going to have a harder time maintaining it all.

This is the last week in which I will maintain and update SlackBuilds.

I will also switch my email address (on SlackBuilds) to isaacyu at protonmail.com:
https://github.com/SlackBuildsOrg/slackbuilds/pull/2898

I need to pay a small yearly subscription fee (to Gandi, the company) for the isaacyu1.com domain. However, the ProtonMail email service is free. Hence the email address change.

My SlackBuilds are available at the following link:
https://github.com/isaackwy/slackbuilds-15.0

I plan on switching to Debian.
Debian 12 (Bookworm) will be released in a few days, on June 10.

- Isaac