[Slackbuilds-users] config files for speech-dispatcher

Lockywolf for_slackbuilds-users_mlist_2023-04-21 at lockywolf.net
Fri Oct 27 12:42:28 UTC 2023

Hello, Slackbuilders

I have submitted a build for a Text-To-Speech engine called RHVoice,
which is expected to sound less robotic that espeak.

I tested it, and it works, by itself. It is also shipping a libexec
module for speech-dispatcher in
usr/lib64/speech-dispatcher-modules/sd_rhvoice

However, many other modules (in particular, espeak and festival), also
ship configuration files in /etc/speech-dispatcher/modules/

I don't know what to put there. Can someone suggest where to look?

--
Your sincerely,
Lockywolf