[Slackbuilds-users] sbopkglint failure: doinst.sh does not call install-info

Giancarlo Dessì slack at giand.it
Sun Apr 7 17:24:58 UTC 2024

Hi,

I'm going to complete the slackbuild of a new package. It's an
alternative implementation of the fftw package released with the
official Slackware that includes as extension the support to Open MPI.

The slackbuild and the installation work fine (tested with a new package
that require it as dependency), but sbopkglint test returns this failure:

Running test: 60-usr_info...
---package has info files, but doinst.sh does not call install-info

in the doinst.sh template nothing referring to install-info appears. I
looked in some slackbuilds discharged from SBo to find a sample but they
are affect by the same issue. How can I solve?

thanks

Giancarlo Dessì
https://www.giand.it
https://github.com/giandex