[Slackbuilds-users] libiptc and miniupnpd for slackware 13.0

Pablo Osés (Gmail) opablo at gmail.com
Tue Nov 10 18:56:35 UTC 2009

I am the creator of the libiptc and the miniupnpd slackbuilds. (First
appeared in 12.2 repositories)

I just wanted to say that I am working on the update for the 13.0
repositories and I would be really happy if someone here is interested in
testing/using it because I have a 12.2->13.0 upgraded slackware installation
and it would be prudent to test it in a 13.0 fresh install of slackware
before publishing it.

If you can read spanish you can read the "slackware multipropose home server
how to" that I write and which pushed me to create the libiptc and miniupnpd
slackbuilds. http://wiki.buenosaireslibre.org/HowToProApSlackware  I'm
thinking in translating it to english...

Thanks you all,

BucanerO