[Slackbuilds-users] Slackware package linter

David Spencer baildon.research at googlemail.com
Thu Sep 25 22:37:24 UTC 2014

> TL;DR: Slackware package linter available at https://github.com/pprkut/lintpkg

What, you mean like slackrepo --test ? :P
http://idlemoor.github.io/slackrepo/tests.html  (out of date, I wrote
some more on a delayed train this afternoon)

> Comments, patches, pull requests are very welcome :)

This is *great*.  Destined to be indispensible.  By the end of the
year we'll have forgotten the time before lintpkg (hopefully).  I've
looked at lintian in the past, but you've managed to make something
sane out of it where I failed.

Ideally I'd love to throw away all my code and just call yours instead
-- as soon as possible! -- so you'll be getting stuff like slack-desc
checking by the weekend.

Thanks!
-D.