[Slackbuilds-users] Fwd: ffmpeg update?

Fernando Lopez fernando.lopezjr at gmail.com
Tue Dec 27 02:41:31 UTC 2016

Klaatu, I did that in the past... however i think that is not the cleanest
way (quality wise) to compile ffmpeg. it does work though.

Ryan, looks like the same one from slackbuilds with minor differences.

Willy, It would be nice to flag this software and test it against the
newest version. I can help testing with newer version.