[Slackbuilds-users] OPTIONAL field [was: qemu/spice-gtk and usbredir]

Willy Sudiarto Raharjo willysr at slackbuilds.org
Sat Nov 5 12:32:17 UTC 2016

> I mentioned the real benefit previously, that is easier and faster
> navigation through the website.

I personally don't see a real benefit if it's just easier and faster
navigation through website.

suppose you are suggesting to work on a CI (continuous integration) for
SBo, then i (and probably other admins) will be interested since it
really helped us to test and make sure all scripts are working fine.

> We are doing this already, for better or worse.

Have you count active maintainers vs non-active maintainers out there?
take a simple example, i486->i586 migration. Out of 5800+ scripts out
there, 3800+ are still in i486 after few months since 14.2 branch is
released and i tried to stick with weekly public update.

--
Willy Sudiarto Raharjo