[Slackbuilds-users] [Slackware-current] sbopkg problems

David Chmelik davidnchmelik at gmail.com
Fri Aug 26 04:05:09 UTC 2022

So did someone on GitHub and found a workaround but didn't work for
me... so question is does SlackBuilds.org (SBo) allow such
weirdly-formed package names (or more) that trip sbopkg and if not is
policy only maybe 99% implemented?  SBo has
standards-/specifications-checking tools which (if missed in
submissions) should check package names...
         Since at least early 2022 I want to learn/setup
chroot/overlayfs to design/build packages in but found no specific
instructions... virtual machines (VM) & non-UNIX & automatic containers
(other than perhaps one modification of chroot) are overkill and defeat
purpose for me.