[Slackbuilds-users] nvidia-legacy340 needs improvements - Unmaintained ?

Joe joe.on.list at gmail.com
Tue Jun 7 21:54:10 UTC 2022

Hi all,
I noticed various issues with nvidia-legacy340 slackbuild scripts.
They need to be edited to better complying with the new Slackware
15.0 system.
An example is libOpenCL.so: the script overwrites the dispatcher
provided by ocl-icd package from slackware official repository.
Something similar happens with OpenGL, and maybe some other
files.

I tried to contact the current maintainer of those slackbuilds but
after about 20 days I haven't any reply.
I have a brand new, really powerful Nvidia GPU, GT218 GeForce
210,ready to be tested "against" an improved SBo package, but I
lack a bit of knowledge and skills to offer myself as maintainer.

Hope somebody here could offer itself, legacy340 scripts need
you!  :D  ;D