[Slackbuilds-users] Unable to build PyQtWebEngine: PyQt5.QtCore import failed

Wen-Wei Kao ltlnx.tw at gmail.com
Sat Oct 22 22:57:22 UTC 2022

Hello Dave,

Thanks for the prompt reply. However after installing python3-Flask-Cors,
python3-PyQtWebEngine still isn't building. Also

python3 -c "from aqt import run"

does not work. I assume it's because anki isn't installed?

BTW, when I skipped PyQtWebEngine, anki installs but doesn't run, throwing the
additional error

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/lib64/python3.9/site-packages/aqt/qt/__init__.py", line 13, in
<module>
    import PyQt6
ModuleNotFoundError: No module named 'PyQt6'

in addition to the PyQt5.sip error. Could it be that this anki build is
actually expecting both PyQt5 and PyQt6? Thanks for the help.

Cheers,
ltlnx

在 2022年10月22日 星期六 下午10:38:12 [CST],Dave W 寫道: