[Slackbuilds-users] Fwd: [Fish-users] fish 3.6.1 released

Luna Jernberg droidbittin at gmail.com
Sun Mar 26 03:10:55 UTC 2023

Attaching an updated working Slackbuild package :)

Might need some of you more advance Slackbuilders to mentor me, for
bigger changes however and read the Wiki pages that Dave linked me
(will take care of that when i have more energy having a cold at the
moment, but this one works for me on current and should work on 15.0 i
hope