[Slackbuilds-users] Updates - 20071210

Heinz Wiesinger HMWiesinger at gmx.at
Tue Dec 11 13:47:27 UTC 2007

paul wisehart wrote:
> Heinz Wiesinger,
>
> Are you preparing for an ardour2 slackbuild ?
> It looks you're gearing up from the pkgs you submitted.
>
> I'm just curious :), but that would be really cool.

In short: no.
Sorry, the libs I submitted are actually for rosegarden, except for boost
which is for pingus. However, all the necessary deps for ardour are either
already available or in pending. So writing a SlackBuid script for ardour
should be fairly simple. If there arise any problems you can still ask me.

Give it a try! ;)

Cheers,
Heinz Wiesinger