[Slackbuilds-users] lyx_qt4 slackbuild fails during make

Robby Workman rworkman at slackbuilds.org
Fri Jan 4 04:40:28 UTC 2008

Bob Lounsbury wrote:
> Alright, I'm at a complete loss here. Not sure what my next step
> should be and I really would rather not give up on slackware.
>
> I ran the memory test and it passed with no errors.
>
> I then reinstalled slackware and tried to install the qt 4.3.1
> slackbuild and it failed with a similar 'internal compiler error'.
>
> Any suggestions?

Talk about coincidences...  A guy in my LUG messaged me a little
while ago about building qt4 on Slackware.  Guess what he said?

  "Internal compiler error when building qt 4.3.3"

He's given me a shell on the box so I can personally confirm all
of the answers to the same questions I'm asking you, and hopefully
we can at least get enough information for a good bug report.

-RW