[Slackbuilds-users] Problems with Scribus-1.3.3.12

Rich Shepard rshepard at appl-ecosys.com
Thu Jul 3 17:44:08 UTC 2008

On Thu, 3 Jul 2008, Heinz Wiesinger wrote:

> Here's the link:
> http://hw.3kisses.net/files/SlackBuilds/scribus.tar.gz

Heinz,

   Well, now I have a reason to upgrade my server/workstation to 12.0 and
12.1 from 11.0: no cmake in 11.0.

   Normally it's no big deal to upgrade from one version to another. But, the
changes in Xfce from 4.2.3.2 to 4.4.2 are major, and took me a few hours to
get my notebook back in my prefered format. Sigh.

Later,

Rich