[Slackbuilds-users] grub version 2

Andrew Brouwers abrouwers at gmail.com
Tue Mar 25 14:50:53 EDT 2008

Alan,

Yes; I chose that patch because crux linux also uses the -current
version of e2fsprogs, and that works perfectly for me.  But, without
testing it, I didn't want to send it to Pat (although maybe he's
listening? :-)

Anyway, thanks for testing it out.  I had a very strong feeling it
would work, and especially act as a suitable solution to adding grub2
to the SBo archive just for that reason.

Andrew