[Slackbuilds-users] kdenlive Slackbuild

stormtracknole stormtracknole at gmail.com
Wed Aug 5 18:08:12 UTC 2009

Thanks for looking at it Eric!

Yes, I did not hide the fact that the script was taken from slacky.  Sorry
about not changing i686 back to i486.  I had done that change when I
compiled it.  I know the slackbuild is very sloppy and that I have to work
on it some more.  However, before I do, I wanted to make sure that noone
else is working on a script since all the work I would make would be a moot
point.

Originally, I was going to use the stable release, but I changed it to svn
just to run the latest and greatest.  I will change it back to use the
stable release.

As far the as the requirements go, I was able to get all the dependencies
from slackbuilds.org.  The only thing missing is mlt.  I have a slackbuild
for that also.

Sorry for the sloppy work!  I was more concerned with the meat of the script
that I overlooked the commented area.  This is what I get for trying to do
this stuff late at night! :^/

-stn

On Wed, Aug 5, 2009 at 12:37 PM, Eric Hameleers (SBo) <alien at slackbuilds.org