[Slackbuilds-users] Updates - 20091206

Ozan Türkyılmaz ozan.turkyilmaz at gmail.com
Mon Dec 7 10:51:45 UTC 2009

2009/12/7 Grissiom <chaos.proton at gmail.com>:
> On Mon, Dec 7, 2009 at 04:34, Robby Workman <rworkman at slackbuilds.org>
> wrote:
>> Sun Dec  6 20:31:37 UTC 2009
>> misc/ibus-anthy: Added - an ibus module for Anthy Japanese conversion
>> engine.
>>  Thanks to Ozan t?rky?lmaz.  --rworkman
> Hrm, I see someone is interested in ibus now ;-) But the maintainer's name
> got garbled here... Should we unify the text encodings in the future? I
> think uft-8 is good.
Scim is dying and SCim2 is long away from usage. IBus was logical choise.
so IBus-anthy was missing from SBo, so i added. it's easy for me to maintain
a script when i use the program myself.

and i got used to my name not showing correctly now. UTF-8 would be nice thou.

--
Ozan
オザン

Close the world, txEn eht nepO