[Slackbuilds-users] Updates - 20091206

Ozan Türkyılmaz ozan.turkyilmaz at gmail.com
Mon Dec 7 13:02:04 UTC 2009

2009/12/7 Grissiom <chaos.proton at gmail.com>:
> 2009/12/7 Ozan Türkyılmaz <ozan.turkyilmaz at gmail.com>
>>
>> Scim is dying and SCim2 is long away from usage. IBus was logical choise.
>> so IBus-anthy was missing from SBo, so i added. it's easy for me to
>> maintain
>> a script when i use the program myself.
>>

> Yes, that why I wrote ibus and ibus-qt SlackBuild. ;-) Thanks for take care
> of IBus-anthy.
>

>> and i got used to my name not showing correctly now. UTF-8 would be nice
>> thou.
>
> Yes, I think UTF-8 is competent for international usage. But I'm sorry that
> I don't know any technical details there...

its implentation in gcc world is pretty bad. but most of the editor you can use
supports unicode without any problem (like vim) and bash likes my full
unicode system.
however you may have problems with unicode scripts on non-unicode systems.

is there way to point script encoding at the start (changing locale?)

--
Ozan
オザン

Close the world, txEn eht nepO