[Slackbuilds-users] Need New Maintainers

Niels Horn niels.horn at gmail.com
Thu Dec 17 15:38:44 UTC 2009

On Thu, Dec 17, 2009 at 12:45 PM, Joel J. Adamson
<adamsonj at email.unc.edu> wrote:

>    Niels>   nmh and aigaion interest me, so if nobody else volunteers,
>    Niels> I might try to help out as well.  Regards, Niels
>
> The unique thing about Aigaion is that although it seems somewhat mature
> (in version 2), my SlackBuild seems to be the only distro-specific
> package for it.  There is no RPM and no DEB.  I think that since it's
> designed to be cross-platform (all in PHP), it is mostly used on
> Windows.
>
> I will also need someone to take over my unofficial Emacs from CVS
> build, as I know of at least one other person who uses it (maybe I
> should ask him?).
>
> Thanks,
>
> Joel
> --
> Joel J. Adamson -- http://www.unc.edu/~adamsonj
> Servedio Lab
> CB #3280, Coker Hall
> Chapel Hill, NC 27599-3280

Emacs is not for me... Never "understood" Emacs.
I used VI before Linux was invented :)

My wife does a lot of research, that's why Aigaion interested me.
And nmh goes well with some e-mail tools I use (but not maintain).

Like I said, let me know if nobody volunteers...

Niels