[Slackbuilds-users] Latest aircrack-ng version

Chess Griffin chess at chessgriffin.com
Wed Jul 1 15:31:39 UTC 2009

* Grigorios Bouzakis <grbzks at gmail.com> [2009-06-28 07:57:55]:

> The latest version of the aircrack-ng suite [1], 1.0-rc3, includes
> aircrack-ptw [2],
> so if the script is updated, aircrack-ptw should be removed.
>
> [1]: http://slackbuilds.org/repository/12.2/network/aircrack-ng/
> [2]: http://slackbuilds.org/repository/12.2/network/aircrack-ptw/

I just built latest aircrack-ng 1.0-rc3 and I do not see where it
includes aircrack-ptw and I don't see it mentioned in the 1.0-rc3
ChangeLog [1] (although maybe I'm not looking for the right thing).  It
seems aircrack-ptw installs some different binaries.  Can you provide
some clarification/information about this?

[1] http://www.aircrack-ng.org/doku.php?id=changelog

--
Chess Griffin