[Slackbuilds-users] Supplementary manpages

Pierre Cazenave pwcazenave at gmail.com
Thu Jul 15 15:34:34 UTC 2010

I've written a SlackBuild for OCROpus which builds fine given a couple
of Debian patches. When I was getting those patches, I noticed Debian
have created a manpage for OCROpus as there isn't one included by default.

Would including this in the SlackBuild submission as a separate file be
OK? Would it be treated like a patch (i.e. incorporated in the submitted
build) or should I link to it as another download? Or, should I just
omit it altogether and leave the package as upstream released it:
manpageless?

Thoughts welcome,

Pierre