[Slackbuilds-users] I can't download gtk-nodoka-engine from sbopkg because of untrusted SSL certificate from fedorahosted.org.

Crocka Biscuit crockabiscuit at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 27 13:30:16 UTC 2010

I searched for gtk themes in sbopkg and found gtk-nodoka-engine.
But when I tried to build and install it, sbopkg emitted an error that the
certificate from fedorahosted.org is not trusted.
I can't figure out a way to download the certificate from the internet.
Even if I download it after investing some time, other people may become
frustrated and give up installing gtk-nodoka-engine.
How can we solve this problem?