[Slackbuilds-users] Celestia SlackBuild

Adam Moomaw adam.moomaw at gmail.com
Thu Apr 7 22:28:07 UTC 2011

Greetings.

I believe that the version of the Celestia SlackBuild at
http://slackbuilds.org/repository/13.1/academic/celestia/ should be updated
to the version here:
https://github.com/Ponce/slackbuilds/blob/current/academic/celestia/

The difference seems to be the file celestia-1.5.1-gcc44.patch as opposed to
the other version's celestia-1.6.0-gcc45.patch.

The one on slackbuilds.org right now fails to build, at least on my machine,
complaining about 'abs' already being defined in some scope or another. The
one with the later patch builds just fine.

I tried to mail the maintainer listed, but the address did not seem valid.

Thanks,
Adam Moomaw
adam.moomaw at gmail.com