[Slackbuilds-users] tangogps slackbuild doesn't work

Pierre Cazenave pwcazenave at gmail.com
Sun Aug 7 15:29:46 UTC 2011

On 07/08/2011 15:01, Donald Allen wrote:

<snip>

> I have a home-brew make-based tool that I
> use to wget slackbuilds, source files, info files, etc. from
> slackbuilds.org

</snip>

I'm sure you're aware, but just in case, there's sbopkg
(http://www.sbopkg.org) which takes care of a lot of the mundane
fetching, checking md5sums, checking signatures etc. for building
packages from SlackBuilds.org. I honestly can't imagine building package
for Slackware without it since it's queuing functionality means you can
figure out the build order in a text file and then give it that queue
file, set it running and forget about it until it's finished.

Pierre