[Slackbuilds-users] nonstandard build scripts

Klaatu notklaatu at straightedgelinux.com
Mon Aug 8 23:04:58 UTC 2011

If your fancy script ain't up to slackbuilds's standards, i'll gladly host it
on my own lil' slackware-related project, Slackermedia at
http://www.slackermedia.info

While not quite as ubiquitous as SlackBuilds, it does aim to bring neat
multimedia stuff to all those creative slackware people (and slackware to
those creative people).  Your script sounds really useful.  And where ever the
script ends up, I'ma gonna link to it anyway.

---klaatu