[Slackbuilds-users] /lib/libssl.so.0.9.8: no version information available

Audrius Kažukauskas audrius at neutrino.lt
Mon Dec 5 21:54:04 UTC 2011

On Sun, 2011-11-27 at 14:58:19 -0600, Robby Workman wrote:
> > Now, the real questions: is it safe to use such binary on Slackware?
>
> I don't think it will hurt anything, but of course, I'm *far* from
> an expert on this sort of thing.
>
> > If yes, is it possible to suppress these warnings?
>
> No idea :/

Wasn't happy about the warnings, so I opted to build pypy myself again.
The build script can be found at

  https://bitbucket.org/audriusk/slackbuilds/src/b273dcf103b3/python/pypy

And the packages are located at

  https://bitbucket.org/audriusk/slackbuilds/downloads

If you don't mind the warnings, don't trust my packages and don't want
the hassle compiling pypy yourself, feel free to grab the official
binaries from <http://pypy.org/>

--
Audrius Kažukauskas