[Slackbuilds-users] Problem building lilypond

Bob Snyder bob.snyder at cox.net
Sat Dec 10 04:46:13 UTC 2011

When building lilypond (with sbopkg) I get the following error:

     ERROR: Please install required programs:  mf-nowin mf mfw mfont mpost

I'm guessing that these are all part of metafont and/or metapost. I have
a complete install of 13.37 and it appears that at least metafont is
installed (mfw and mpost don't answer up to a command line invocation).
I have already installed the listed dependencies fontforge and mftrace

Any idea what's going on?

Thanks,

Bob S.