[Slackbuilds-users] scite

TuxaneSoft jens at tuxane.com
Sat Dec 31 20:32:33 UTC 2011

Hi Nils,

OK thank you !
Actually I had the changes in the script and removed everything later to
have them apart in an extra file :)
I don't know what the best way to handle this as it can get a lot of
comments on top of the script.
Is there some convention for SlackBuilds about this ?

I personally don't mind either way, but I would change it again , if
required.

So happy new years eve to everyone and all the best for  2012 !!!

Jens

Email: <jens at tuxane.com>
SARL Burro-net <http://www.burro-net.com>
TuxaneSoft <http://www.tuxane.com>