[Slackbuilds-users] LibreOffice Configuration Option

Niels Horn niels.horn at gmail.com
Wed Dec 19 15:48:17 UTC 2012

Hi,

The SlackBuild script does not really "build" LibreOffice, it repackages
the binary from upstream into a Slackware package that can be installes and
managed with the Slackware package tools.

You might want to take a look at AlienBOB's script that builds LibreOffice
from source.

Regards,

--
Niels Horn