[Slackbuilds-users] LibreOffice Configuration Option

Rich Shepard rshepard at appl-ecosys.com
Wed Dec 19 15:38:31 UTC 2012

   Using libreoffice.SlackBuild I have LO-3.5.5 up and running. To natively
use it as a quick-and-dirty front end to postgres databases requires
installation of the latest postgresql-sdbc, which is included as a build
option in LO-3.5.x.

   I don't see the configuration options used in the SlackBuild script. How
can I determine if that option (--with-system-postgresql) was used in the
build?

   If it's not included how do I proceed to add that option so I can rebuild
the application with the SlackBuild script?

TIA,

Rich