[Slackbuilds-users] making a SlackBuild for golly

Glenn Becker burningc at SDF.ORG
Thu Dec 27 02:14:55 UTC 2012

Larry,

> Both work for xfce.

Thanks so much for the tips! That definitely got the graphics into the
right place(s) ...

... the secret to getting the icon into the menus, though, appears to
have been the creation of a golly.desktop file.

Now my only issue with the package is that I can't for the life of me
get the text of the 'slack-desc' to print out on installation with
installpkg.

To the list: are there any objections to my submitting the package as
is? or is the slack-desc thing a deal-breaker?

Thanks,

Glenn

Glenn Becker - burningc at sdf.org
SDF Public Access UNIX System - http://sdf.org