[Slackbuilds-users] RFC: qemu and aqemu

Matteo Bernardini matteo.bernardini at gmail.com
Sat Feb 4 09:46:26 UTC 2012

a small gotcha that I seem to have noticed in the use of BUILD_ARCH
and TARGETS variable (can be I haven't understood the correct syntax,
in this case sorry in advance :) ): while I was playing with the build
script to compile all archs support on latest current, I noticed that
I wasn't able to specify, for example,
BUILD_ARCH="x86_64-softmmu,x86_64-linux-user,arm-softmmu,arm-linux-user",
so I removed the TARGETS variable and passed directly $BUILD_ARCH to
--target-list.

I added also other stuff that I use here in the attached patch, hope
can be useful for someone. :)

Matteo