[Slackbuilds-users] My echinus and vifm slackbuilds are ready.

Charles Kauffman molbolom at gmail.com
Mon Feb 6 17:35:53 UTC 2012

I have modified my slackbuilds for vifm and echinus, hopefully correctly.
 However, before I upload them I have a couple of questions.

1.  I haven't heard back from anyone if they were working on vifm, so need
to know if someone is already working on it.

2.
In the echinus.SlackBuild
sed -i "s;-Os;$SLKCFLAGS ;g" config.mk
sed -i "s;.pixmap: ;.pixmap: \/usr\/share\/echinus\/_g" echinusrc
sed -i "s/DOCPREFIX}\/echinus/DOCPREFIX}\/echinus-$VERSION/g" Makefile

The source only contains Makefile and config.mk, no configure script.  So I
replaced the compiler flag -Os with SLKCFLAGS, as well as had the script
create a doc directory that had the version number appended to it.
The second sed makes modifications to the rc file since problems can occur
when the program loads.

So, does that look good, or should I just leave some of that alone?

Thanks.

Charles