[Slackbuilds-users] Avidemux

King Beowulf kingbeowulf at gmail.com
Sun Feb 12 21:59:50 UTC 2012

I vote for leaving the desktop files generic ie not DE dependent and
add a switch to the slackbuild as to whether to install the Qt vs GTK
version. That should allow compatibility with all sorts of wm and/or
DE.

--
Sent from my mobile device

You! What PLANET is this!
	-- McCoy, "The City on the Edge of Forever", stardate 3134.0