[Slackbuilds-users] murmur SlackBuild

James Geboski jgeboski at gmail.com
Sat Feb 25 05:51:58 UTC 2012

Hello,

No worries about the delay.  I personally, find it more useful to have them
split into two packages.  Reason being, I do not have any of the
X libraries on the servers I am running murmur on.  And on the client end,
you really don't need murmur.  If anyone has any objections to this, please
inform me.

Also, I'd find it "cleaner" to have /var/{lib,log,run}/mumble-server
renamed to /var/{lib,log,run}/murmur.  This way it matches the naming of
rc.murmur and murmurd.  However, people would not really be able upgrade
the package if this was implemented.  Would this be a forbidden to do in
the SlackBuild?

James