[Slackbuilds-users] murmur SlackBuild

adev at linuxmail.org adev at linuxmail.org
Sat Feb 25 04:17:27 UTC 2012

I apologize for the delay in response. I'm no longer maintaining murmur, I was under the impression that mumble would be packaged with murmur as they both already share the same source tarball. Anyway, I'm forwarding this to the SBo mailing list as I am granting you permission to take over maintenance of murmur.

 Thank you.