[Slackbuilds-users] nvidia-driver.info missing 64bit file info

Robby Workman rworkman at slackbuilds.org
Mon Jul 15 17:56:58 UTC 2013

On Mon, 15 Jul 2013 18:52:20 +0100
"Greg' Ar Tourter" <artourter at gmail.com> wrote:

> All the recently released/updated nvidia*-driver.info file are
> missing the source files and associated md5sum for the 64bit version.
> There are indeed common to bot the 32 and 64 bit version but need to
> be specified for both. Currently sbopkg fails because it isn't
> downloading the tar.xz files on 64bit machines since only the .run
> file is specified.

Hrm, my fault, but I'm not convinced that sbopkg is DTRT.

I'm going to CC  the sbopkg list to solicit feedback, but it's my point
of view that sbopkg should *always* pull the things specified in
$DOWNLOAD, and if on x86_64, pull the things specified in
$DOWNLOAD_x86_64.  Unless my memory is failing me, that is how we
envisioned things working when we added the *_x86_64 variables to
the .info file.

-RW