[Slackbuilds-users] nvidia-driver.info missing 64bit file info

Robby Workman rworkman at slackbuilds.org
Wed Jul 17 04:31:57 UTC 2013

On Mon, 15 Jul 2013 23:57:28 -0700
King Beowulf <kingbeowulf at gmail.com> wrote:

> Well, the question I have, as a script maintainer, what will be the
> policy going forward?  This is a bit of a chicken/egg problem as well:
> do we fix SBo to work with how sbopkg does things, or does sbopkg
> change to accommodate SBo?
>
> Perhaps an idea is, instead of increasing the complexity/redundancy of
> the .info file, we fix the sbopkg to correctly deal with the 32/64
> downloads (re: Greg's examples; you only get ONE source file block -
> pick one).  For cases like nvidia-*, we separate out the utilities
> into a separate arch agnostic package, with the nvidia-driver package
> just for the 2 arch downloads.

I think pprkut's reply earlier should clarify the misunderstanding
that I created here :/

Also, I'd like to point out that you had submitted all of these
nvidia-* builds correctly, and then *I* removed the dupe links
in *_x86_64 lines in the .info file.  In summary, you did it
right - I screwed it up.  Sorry :-)

-RW