[Slackbuilds-users] nvidia-driver.info missing 64bit file info

King Beowulf kingbeowulf at gmail.com
Fri Jul 19 05:57:46 UTC 2013

On 07/16/2013 09:31 PM, Robby Workman wrote:
> On Mon, 15 Jul 2013 23:57:28 -0700
> King Beowulf <kingbeowulf at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Well, the question I have, as a script maintainer, what will be the
>> policy going forward?  .....
>

> I think pprkut's reply earlier should clarify the misunderstanding
> that I created here :/
>
> Also, I'd like to point out that you had submitted all of these
> nvidia-* builds correctly, and then *I* removed the dupe links
> in *_x86_64 lines in the .info file.  In summary, you did it
> right - I screwed it up.  Sorry :-)
>
> -RW

No worries. I should have looked at what Greg was patching and why (and
the patches!) before I flew off the handle.  Maybe overwork and sleep
deprivation.  Yeah, that's my story and I'm stickin' to it! ;-)

I'm just glad we got them all posted finally, since I've had quite a few
requests.

Kudos to pprkut for a concise explanation and for injecting some sanity
before we all started swinging flaming hammers.

-Ed