[Slackbuilds-users] Is anybody doing musl?

John Vogel jvogel4 at stny.rr.com
Thu Jul 24 03:28:35 UTC 2014

I apologize for not getting back about this sooner. I built the slackbuild in
a slackware qemu vm. Builds/installs fine. I was able to do a static build
of bash-4.3, which runs fine (I need to use the make check or make test to
verify, but that vm needs dejagnu, expect, tcl/tk, check, maybe more for full
testing. I can get to that maybe this weekend. Also built dynamic bash which
runs fine; musl-ldd reports proper loader and libc locations.