[Slackbuilds-users] TexLive2013 Install Issue: Different Host [RESOLVED]

Rich Shepard rshepard at appl-ecosys.com
Mon Mar 24 19:21:35 UTC 2014

On Mon, 24 Mar 2014, David Spencer wrote:

> (1) finish the installpkg manually, by doing what the doinst.sh would
> have done.  If your manual updmap does indeed finish ok, then the only
> remaining issue is that you need to run this manually:
>
> /usr/bin/fmtutil-sys --all

David,

   I tried this first and it worked. Thank you very much!

   Is it of value to run some tests to try to determine why the doinst.sh
script failed on a system that had no digital dustbunnies in /usr/local/ and
the prior Texlive was removed before building and installing the current
version?

   If so, I'll volunteer to be a test case for the next release.

Very much appreciated,

Rich

--
Richard B. Shepard, Ph.D.          |      Have knowledge, will travel.
Applied Ecosystem Services, Inc.   |