[Slackbuilds-users] google-musicmanager issue

Rich Shepard rshepard at appl-ecosys.com
Wed Mar 26 12:41:08 UTC 2014

On Wed, 26 Mar 2014, Kevin Ramsay wrote:

> Recently I've noticed that Google-musicmanager has stopped working.

Kevin,

   Two suggestions:

   1) Invoke the application from the command line, if that's possible. I've
no idea what google-musicmanager is or does, but if there's an executable
somewhere on the system (use 'locate' or 'which' to find it), try entering
the command manually. That should show any error messages or issues.

   2) Check /var/log/messages and other log files to see if there is anything
pertinent to this application in there.

Rich

--
Richard B. Shepard, Ph.D.          |      Have knowledge, will travel.
Applied Ecosystem Services, Inc.   |