[Slackbuilds-users] lablgtk SlackBuilds install overwrites ocaml ld.conf

Jason Graham jgraha8 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 22 18:45:24 UTC 2014

Hi Matteo, thanks very much for preparing the patch.

I should also note/clarify that preserving the original ocaml ld.conf file
fixes the dllunix.so error when building unison. There is still a gtk2
error during the unison build, but this is addressed in a previous posting:

http://lists.slackbuilds.org/pipermail/slackbuilds-users/2014-October/013017.html

Regards,
Jason